Alex is mum to Hudson (3) and Spencer (1), is a self-confessed lover of kids fashion and styling, and is known on Instagram as @mylovesmystyle. Her beautifully styled images of her children and their rooms caught our eye, and so we asked her to share a little bit about how she went about putting together Spencer’s nursery…
Tell us a bit about you?
Get the look
Here’s a list of what Alex used to create Spencer’s tribal/boho nursery:
- Teepee – Mocka
- Dreamcatcher – @willowandbeech
- Cot found on eBay
- Tie dye sheet – @seashelltiedye
- Blanket – @bambooloui
- Wolf playmat – @henryandpop
- Bear print and “He will move mountains” print – @toucan
- Play teepee – @phoenixtribeart
- Brown Case – @vintagememoires
- Spencer arrow – @heart_on_a_string
- Helicopter – @milton_ashby_toys
- Large blocks – @albyblox.co
FREE Nursery Planning eBook!
Want to create a beautiful space for your baby (just like this), but you’re just not sure where to start? It’s easy to feel stuck between wanting it to be practical, and wanting something that’s beautifully styled and Insta-worthy. Then there’s the dilemma of which things are REALLY needed, right?
Download our Planning the Perfect Nursery eBook and start planning your dream nursery today!