Alex is mum to Hudson (3) and Spencer (1), is a self-confessed lover of kids fashion and styling, and is known on Instagram as @mylovesmystyle. Her beautifully styled images of her children and their rooms caught our eye, and so we asked her to share a little bit about how she went about putting together Spencer’s nursery…
Tell us a bit about you?
Get the look
Here’s a list of what Alex used to create Spencer’s tribal/boho nursery:
- Teepee – Mocka
- Dreamcatcher – @willowandbeech
- Cot found on eBay
- Tie dye sheet – @seashelltiedye
- Blanket – @bambooloui
- Wolf playmat – @henryandpop
- Bear print and “He will move mountains” print – @toucan
- Play teepee – @phoenixtribeart
- Brown Case – @vintagememoires
- Spencer arrow – @heart_on_a_string
- Helicopter – @milton_ashby_toys
- Large blocks – @albyblox.co
Get featured on our blog, just like Alex!
Have you created a beautiful space for your little one? Well, we’d love to see it! Click here to be the next featured room (nursery, big kids’ room, or playroom) in our Real Nursery Style series.